>> The only thing I want to confirm with you for Cath is that she use her
>> iphone to go to the website and 'create an apple id' and she can use
>> her email that she mostly uses at home?

NO Chris... Cath does not need to 'create an Apple ID' - Cath already has her
own Apple ID (which you or she created for her back in Dec. 2012)
She doesn't need to create another Apple ID, she already has an Apple ID!

She uses her Apple ID  (signs in with her Apple ID & password) to download the
App she requires from the App Store.

As I mentioned in my previous email to you last night.
>> So unless you or Cath have changed anything since then, Cath should be able
>> to download the App she requires on her iPhone 4S using HER Apple ID
>> details

If Cath has forgotten her Apple ID she can click on the link below:
https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid

"Find your Apple ID.
If you can't remember your Apple ID, just provide us with some information and
we'll find it for you. Then we'll help you reset your password."

Sent from Ronni's iPad4