Thank you Peter for your reply, in the past I just held a key down and it would
repeat, as I said to Ronni, I can't remember how I set it up, I only used it
when using xxxxxxxxxxx or !!!!!!!!!!
Not to worry. Ronni has given me peace of mind by telling me to use the FN key.
One day I will find out what I did originally.
Thanks Peter and Ronni
Tony: Sent from my iPhone.