Hi Laura

Nah, it's all good. One of the email addresses wasn't "ticked" correctly.
(It's because that renewal address forwards to the wamug committee list). I'd
missed a bit of code when setting it up.
All is good now, and those emails got to the right place. (I know as I've seen
them go through and approve them to hit the committee list to be marked off).

It's still a "work in progress", so we're adjusting as we go to fine tune to
make it work better in the future. :)

Kind regards
Daniel
---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <daniel AT macwizardry.com.au>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>

**For everything Apple**

NOTE: Any information provided in this email may be my personal opinion and as
such should be taken accordingly, and may not be the views of MacWizardry. Any
information provided does not offer or warrant any form of warranty or accept
liability. It would be appreciated that if any information in this email is to
be disseminated, distributed or copied, that permission by the author be
requested.