Hi Robert,

Please keep your replies to the same Subject thread and don't delete previous
comments in the messages. I haven't time to scroll back through emails to check
what has already been mentioned.

I've pasted your last reply below:
> Yosemite is synced to iOS8 device (iPhone 5S)
> I am signed in to iCloud
> Calendars & Contacts are selected “On” on Mac & iPhone.
> Neither will sync !

Are all your Contacts and Calendar events showing correctly in iCloud - when
you sign in to icloud.com?

The settings are correct in the Contacts App & Calendar App on your Mac.
Contacts > All Contacts are under iCloud?
Calendar > Calendar?

On your iPhone > Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > do you have the same
Default Account Address as your Mac... iCloud?
Scroll down to Calendars > Default Calendar - Calendar?

On your iPhone open Contacts (in utilities) click on Groups - All Contacts is
ticked
On your iPhone open Calendars - tap Calendars at the bottom (Red text) All
Calendars are ticked

If all above are correct:
1. Have tried a restart of your Mac and a 'Reset' your iPhone 5s?
To Reset your iPhone
a) Press and Hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time
for at least 10 seconds.
b) Ignore the Red Slider that appears on the screen and KEEP holding both
buttons down until the Apple Logo appears.
Release both buttons when the Apple Logo appears
The iPhone will restart.

Sent from Ronni's iPad4