OMG Robert,
This is why I hate responding to Digest Mode messages.
I've deleted all the messages and text that had nothing to do with your
problem. Subject: Calendar/Contacts not Syncing -Ronni -please help!

My comments in Situ below

> On 9 Feb 2015, at 11:20 am, Robert Miller-Eves <bobme...@optusnet.com.au>
> wrote:
>

> Hi Ronni!
> I checked and rechecked all settings per your instructions to no avail but
> then ,Lo& Behold.Everything was ok this morning. All info was there on iCloud
> and the sync between phone and Mac is working. I’m baffled but
> relieved!.Thanks for your help!.
> Regards Bob

You probably followed the suggestions in my last reply to you below.
If all settings are correct try Restarting your Mac and do a 'Reset' of your
iPhone 5s.

Sent from Ronni's iPad4