Peter you can buy awfully cheap colour lasers now - I bought one at Office
Works for a few hundred dollars for a business I work at. It prints probably 30
sheets a day and is reliable. It just plugged into my Mac via USB, and also
runs off the wireless network. It does not do automatic double sided, but if
you are only doing a few copies, you could reload them manually I would think.

Tim