Hi Peter,

The Time Capsule Network should already be working as a Dual-Band Wi-Fi Network.
On your computers that are connected to the Airport Network.
Option-Click on the Wi-Fi symbol in the Menu Bar
You will then see all information of the connection and which band it is using
Including- IP address 10.0.1.x - Router Address 10.0.1.1, - Security: WPA2
Personal,
Channel 149 (5 GHz, 40 MHz) or Channel ..? (2.4 GHz, 20 Mhz)
and much more detail of the connection.

Sent from Ronni's iPad4