I always like some of these reporting things. lol
Some one picks a day and says there "may" (Should) be an Apple event,…then
Apple delay it…..lol
Would be unusual (from memory) for them to have it on or around Steve's
birthday…..
I think once we see somewhere booked for an event, or then confirmed with the
media events/realises you'll then know it's happening.

Was like an article I got sent the other day about Flashlight Apps being
"dodgy". In the news article they talk about iPhone Apps and show the built in
Apple iPhone Flashlight App (where you slide up from the bottom to activate
it), then go to say about the Google Play Store and talk about Android apps
etc,……and all the shots in the video are Apple iPhone.
(yet given Apple vetting the Apps to the App Store it would be extremely
difficult to get anything that passes out other information to the developer to
get it past Apple).
Oh,…was this "article" - www.youtube.com/embed/Q8xz8xKEFvU

So yeh,..gotta love "reporting" some times,…..hehehe.

I'd say March for the next one,…possibly. :)

Enjoy

Kind regards
Daniel

Sent from my iPhone 6

---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <daniel AT macwizardry.com.au>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>

**For everything Apple**

NOTE: Any information provided in this email may be my personal opinion and as
such should be taken accordingly, and may not be the views of MacWizardry. Any
information provided does not offer or warrant any form of warranty or accept
liability. It would be appreciated that if any information in this email is to
be disseminated, distributed or copied, that permission by the author be
requested.