Great! ta Daniel:)

----- Original Message -----
From: wamug@wamug.org.au
To:"WAMUG"
Sent:Fri, 27 Feb 2015 01:10:52 +0800
Subject:Apple event - 9th March

 There you go,…I wasn't far off,…lol

 http://www.macrumors.com/2015/02/26/apple-event-march-9/

 And seeing as the invites are out,…well, that pretty much confirms
it's on. And so close to my birthday too! lol,….

 (there you go Rod….you might see your 12" Air there) And
iWatch,..and,…and….and,….

 Enjoy!

 Kind regards
 Daniel
 ---
 Daniel Kerr
 MacWizardry

 Phone: 0414 795 960
 Email:
 Web:

 **For everything Apple**

 NOTE: Any information provided in this email may be my personal
opinion and as such should be taken accordingly, and may not be the
views of MacWizardry. Any information provided does not offer or
warrant any form of warranty or accept liability. It would be
appreciated that if any information in this email is to be
disseminated, distributed or copied, that permission by the author be
requested.

 Archives -
 Guidelines -
 Settings & Unsubscribe -