Lol, actually,..I take that back Philippe. :o)

Now looking back at the original email,….Maureen left the "i" out of her own
email address. lol
My apologies for that….

Another reason why Copy and Paste always works better. :o)

Kind regards
Daniel

Sent from my iPhone 6

---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <daniel AT macwizardry.com.au>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>

**For everything Apple**

NOTE: Any information provided in this email may be my personal opinion and as
such should be taken accordingly, and may not be the views of MacWizardry. Any
information provided does not offer or warrant any form of warranty or accept
liability. It would be appreciated that if any information in this email is to
be disseminated, distributed or copied, that permission by the author be
requested.