G’day all WAMUGGERS.

Easter’s done and some of you are half way through the school holidays too but
don’t forget that the monthly meeting was changed to this week.

That’s right, it’s on tomorrow, Tuesday 14 April 2015; same place, same time
though.

We’ll be looking at Microsoft Office 2016 which will be released late this
year. This release promises complete feature parity between Windows & Mac. We
were also going to have a look at Affinity Designer as an alternative to Adobe
and we probably still will if time permits because Photos For Mac has just been
released and we hope to have a bit of a look at that first.

(Details are subject to change without notice)

Location: The Professional Prowest Real Estate building, 175 High Road,
Willeton.
Time:   7.30pm - 9.30pm
Cost: $5

Visit
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Professionals+Prowest+Real+Estate/@-32.040609,115.8870881,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x2a32bd0766deee43:0xbed7162d276a4cb7

<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Professionals+Prowest+Real+Estate/@-32.040609,115.8870881,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x2a32bd0766deee43:0xbed7162d276a4cb7>

Streetsmart map ref: 433 D 1 (Nearest cross street is Yampi Way.)

See you there.

Pete Smith

Please do not reply to this email.