And... The Apple Watch!
“The long wait times for the Apple Watch, which saw shipping estimates slip
<http://www.macrumors.com/2015/04/10/apple-watch-shipping-estimates-slipping/>
for many models less than an hour after it became available for pre-order.
All models sold out in less than six hours
<http://www.macrumors.com/2015/04/10/apple-watch-sold-out-launch-day/>, and
orders placed today won't ship for months. There are a lot of buyers who are
facing delivery times that span into June, July, and August”

And before that... The iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus Pre-Order online Store debacle.

The Guardian is reporting  Tim Cook’s future with Apple may depend on the Apple
watch.
"And if the watch fails, Apple’s board and shareholders may find themselves
asking whether Cook truly is the right man for the job."
<http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/apr/04/tim-cook-activism-steve-jobs-apple-watch