My new macbook 12 arrived.I started it up and chose to transfer
information from another mac (my existing macbook).The existing
macbook was running the latest OS and i had run software update a few
days ago.I left it running and went to bed.
This morning I checked and it said "transferring documents, 1 minute
remaining" (13 hours after starting, transferring from 256GB macbook
pro)An hour later - still 1 minute remaining.
I will leave it running and go to work.Please - any advice if it still
says 1 minute remaining when I get home from work????
taBlitto