Sorry Ronni had to dash at 2:30 pm, as soon as I get home again I will continue
with your questions. All I can add is that when ever I have tried to open the
Zip File, and I haven't had problems before in opening a Zip File, it seems to
create another file.
Thanks Ronni

Tony xoxo

Sent from my iPhone