Hi, Ronni, I am not sure what Camera Roll or Photo Stream are on the iPad. I
have never used one it is my wife's and I just connected it up to the iMac and
it showed up as a device.

I did try to import all the 5,000 in one go as that was the only option.

When I go to "last import" there is nothing, nor is the anything for the last
12 months and as I mentioned before the event in its entirety has disappeared.
Even though I had imported and looked at all the photos in it by opening the
event in iPhoto and scrolling through it.

Thanks

Matt.

On Fri, 10 Jul 2015 23:17:43 ro...@mac.com wrote

Were all the photos saved in the Camera Roll on the iPad - not just in Photo
Stream?
Did you try to import the whole 5,000 photos in one import?
Always best to import in smaller lots...

Can you see the photos by selecting 'Last Import' in the Source pane?

Sent from Ronni's iPad4