> On 29 Jul 2015, at 5:16 am, Rod Blitvich <rb...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
>
> Hi folks
> there is a great 2 hr Lightroom tutorial on youtube.
> Please can anyone tell me of a Safari extension i can use to download it so i
> can watch it offline?
> ta
> Blitto

ClicktoFlash is an almost essential plugin for anyone using Safari. Not only
does it do an excellent job of converting flash content to HTLM5 on the fly
(its original purpose), it also incorporates a download manager, so even if
you’re watching YouTube videos (which are most HTML5 now anyway) ClicktoFlash
is still useful because you can simply right-click (or Contrlol-click) on the
video itself and select one of the download options from the contextual menu.
It feels so natural I tend to be surprised when it’s not there when I’m using
someone else’s computer.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948