Hello,

I'm checking emails by using iPhone and latest version of ios8. Have received
an email supposedly from a person in my contact list, but obviously not from
him. He has run a scan on his computer but found nothing amiss. Is there a
program I can use to check my iPhone and my MacBook to see if they are
affected? Westnet is my ISP, Telstra my phone service.

Haven't checked emails on MacBook yet, nor have I checked webmail (deleting
from one device doesn't prevent email being received on the other).

Regards,

Michael Hawkins
Yosemite
Sent from my iPhone