Any suggestions for clearing this ongoing problem?

More information found:   The associated plist has a setting for a 3600 second
call.  As the call is happening every 30 seconds, something is wrong.  There is
probably a Scheduler somewhere that has stored corrupt data for the call time.
A hidden file?  The found plist filename is: System/Library/Launch Agents/
com.apple.AddressBook.SourceSync.plist.

More observations, but may not be relevant:  The Console log entries continued
regularly after trashing all ~/Library/Caches, and also continued when computer
was disconnected from the network.

Most Apple Community requests for help re "AddressBookSourceSync" refer to
system memory avalanche problems while connected to iCloud.  I am normally
“permanently” signed out of iCloud, but even when signed in I did not notice
any significant CPU usage.

Cheers
Alan