> On 2 Oct 2015, at 7:42 am, Brian Risbey <risb...@bigpond.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Philippe,
> Office, latest, just upgraded is working, mail fine, (I have a 17"
> MacBookPro).
> Yes, reboot took longer than suggested, does restart a few times, they warn
> you that it does.
> There are some system voice upgrades to do after initial installation, so
> check updates.
> It isn't letting me log into iCloud, tried during installation and
> afterwards. I will try again later.
> Disk utility, only has First Aid, no verify and repair permissions,
> redundant?, auto?
> I did look Ronni!

Permissions repair and verify have indeed gone. There is an explanation for
this at

<http://www.macworld.com/article/2987201/operating-systems/hands-on-with-disk-utility-in-el-capitan-tool-for-storage-devices-gets-a-facelift.html

<http://www.macworld.com/article/2987201/operating-systems/hands-on-with-disk-utility-in-el-capitan-tool-for-storage-devices-gets-a-facelift.html>>

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948