Thinking back to the prosecution against MicroSoft in the late 1990s decade
which indirectly lead to Microsoft injecting cash into Apple to keep Apple
afloat as a competitor to MicroSoft (and thus offer an alternative to Windows),
I wonder why this apparent requirement that users must use iCloud and two Apple
devices as well as use only Apple software doesn’t violate USA anti-trust laws.

Cheers,

Michael.