Hi all

In relation to Bill's recent post, on scanning photos with a multi printer,
I am interested to know if it is possible to scan negatives and slides on a
multi function printer?

I have an old Epson multi printer (with a flat bed top with a lid) that
cannot, but understand some multi printers can with optional add ons or
something?

Im not sure if any exist now as I would like to be able to batch scan a
number of negatives or slides together into one file, that I can use in PS
to separate individual images if possible?

This would save time given I have a couple of thousand to do!

Thankyou in advance for any information on this.

Best regards

Chris