Hi folks,

I have purchased a new iPhone 6S and am passing my iPhone 5 to my wife.
I have already transferred my Data from iTunes Backup to the new phone.

This will be her first iPhone, her old phone is a quite old Samsung Flip Phone.
I need to have her SIM transferred to a Micro SIM which is not a problem.

However when I insert that Micro SIM into the iPhone what happens to my old
data on that phone ?
Can the Apps for example remain there or do I need to download again for a
different phone ?
Our Contacts and that type of Data will be the same.

I will change the iPhone name so it is not the same as mine.
And I will change the Passcode also.

Can anyone think of anything else please ?

Regards,
Stephen Chape