Hi Severin,

Are you only experiencing non-active links when clicking on links in the Crikey
newsletter in Apple Mail & iOS 9.1?
I have noticed the problem in the 1pm newsletter in email on my Macs & iOS
devices.

If you click on ‘View in Browser’ at the top right in the Newsletter - the
Newsletter opens and all the links work correctly viewed in browser.
Which leads me to think the links in the Newsletter (below the INSIDER heading
line) delivered to our email are not coded/formatted correctly.

To try to prove this point - I did this:
1. Open the newsletter in Safari by click ‘View in Browser'
2. When the Newsletter displays in Safari - Click the Share button  [↑]
3. Choose "Email this page"
4. In the new message, make sure "Send Web Content As" is set to "Web Page"

When the email arrives it shows all the ‘links’ and they are active ‘clickable’
;-)

Be interesting to hear what Crikey have to say if they get back to you.
Of course if this is not the problem you are experiencing... I’ve just wasted
my time doing this experiment ;-)