OK Ronni, I¹ll check the app versions.

Since the ipad runs a newer IOS I do tend to download the app updates as
Apple indicates. I thought that, in the past, if an app version was not
compatible with the iPhone then iTunes DID NOT apply it to the phone (only
the iPad).

I¹m not sure I use enough of the ³smarts² to justify pending over $1k on a
new mobile phone just now. I could certainly live without the Telstra 24x7
app ;o)

The Pebble app would be more of a problem ­ I¹ll have to check how well it
is working function wise ­ the pebble cam app still lets me take photos with
the iPhone from the watch and shows the camera view on the watch ­ so the
devices ARE communicating.

Cheers

Neil
--