Hi Ronni

Problem evident again this morning.  Ran EtreCheck during the Safari “hang”
period, and again after I cancelled the Apple loading.  No problems indicated
at all in the EtreCheck reports (and no change from the “base” EntreCheck
reports I had ran earlier).

Analysis of system log messages may point to the problem area, but as that well
known Mac advisor Will Shakespeare said, “that way madness lies”.  There are a
lot of log entries (all generated by the iMac) between OK at 10:00 pm Tuesday
and NOK at 6:30 am Wednesday!

Cheers
Alan