Hi, I am using Photoshop CS5 on OS X 10.10 on an iMac and OS X 10.9.5 on a MPB.

Since upgrading from 10.9.5 to 10.10 on the iMac, whenever I try to save a file
from the iMac to the MBP or vice versa I keep getting various messages,

“The document “xxxxx.jpg” could not be exported as “xxxxx.jpg”. You don’t have
permission.   To view or change permissions, select the item in the Finder and
choose File > Get Info. If I try to download on from Facebook on the MBP and
save it on the iMac.

“Could not save as “xxxxx.jpg” because the file is locked or you do not have
the necessary access privileges. Use the “Get Info” command in the Finder to
unlock the file to change permissions on the file or enclosing folders”. After
downloading from Facebook to the MBP and trying to save it on the iMac.

“Could not save as “xxxxx.jpg” because write access was not granted”. When
trying to transfer a file from the iMac to the MBP.

Now I have gone into File>Get Info and changed the privileges on: Me, Staff and
everyone to “Read & Write” (on the file downloaded from FB instead of Staff
there was a new title “Fetching” which I also changed to “Read & Write”.

So the files are wide open, I just don’t know why they are behaving like this,
any ideas as to how to remedy it?

Thanks.

Matt.