Hi Rod

My experience with Naked DSL is all good.  My sister has naked with ADSL2+
(with good bandwidth) and I have naked with NBN fibre broadband.  We have
frequent phone calls of excellent quality, even when computers are in use
simultaneously.  Standard “Telstra” type instruments are used.   Very little
downtime - occasionally modem needs to be restarted.

I understand that modern modems can set the quality of service to ensure there
is no voice degradation during data transmissions.

Cheers
Alan