Hi Stephen,

Quicken Mac FAQ: Default location of Data File created/stored for Quicken
2015/2016+ for Mac
Location of Data File(s):

The default location depends on which version of Quicken 2015+ for Mac you
purchased.

They are stored in the user version of the Library folder, one of the Mac OS X
"System folders", which is typically NOT directly accessed by users, and as of
Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) is hidden by default.

NOTE: If you do not have QM2015, replace any reference to 2015 with whatever
version you are using, e.g. 2016.

1/ MAS Version: If you purchased Quicken from the Mac Apple Store (MAS), the
default location is:

~/Library/Containers/com.intuit.Quicken.2015/Data/Library/Application
Support/Quicken 2015/Documents

2/ Retail version: Otherwise, you have the retail version. Its default location
is:

~/Library/Application Support/Quicken 2015/Documents

(where "~" is /Users/[name of the user account])

Sent from Ronni's iPad4