Hi Bill,

Have you dragged all the signatures from the Center Column onto your Westnet
Mail Account name at the left column?

Assign a signature to one account, or to multiple accounts.
To do so, drag a signature’s name from the middle column onto an account name
at the left.
The number under the account name indicates how many signatures are associated
with that account.
To see just the signatures in one account, select the account name on the left.

Mail > Preferences > Signatures.
The left column lists your email accounts, the center column lists your
signatures, and the right column displays the contents of each signature.