I have four computers, an iMac, a MacBook Air, an iPad mini and an iPhone6.
They all share a single name, mine, and link to a common Apple account.  In
iCloud Safari is checked on in all four so that bookmarks are all shared in
common.   However, additionally, it seems that history is also shared around,
in what seems a somewhat random fashion, and the history on a particular
computer and for that user can be lost or overwritten from another user.  If
Safari is unchecked on all four we lose synchronisation of bookmarks though
history remains intact, I think!
How do I separate these functions.
Severin Crisp
A lovely mild sunny day here, why do I even worry!

             Assoc Prof R Severin Crisp, FAIP, FIP, CPhys
15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia
                  ph (08) 9842 1950 ( Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
                           mail to: sevcr...@westnet.com.au