Hi,
One of my iPhones a 5S with iOS 9.2.1 has messaged that iOS9.3 is downloaded
ready to install.
I tried to install but the message is “Unable to Verify Update”…not connected
to the internet.
Well I am connected!
The other identical phone belonging to my wife, does not have this update
messge.
When I tried to download and install using iTunes 12.3.3 on my iMac, the info
is that these phones are up to date with iOS 9.2.1..No sign of iOS 9.3 being
available.
Does this mean that Apple has withdrawn the update from their server?

Cheers
Marcus

Marcus
Marcus Harris