For those with iPad 2s, it seems the updated update has been released.

I downloaded the original 9.3 the other day but didn’t install it. When I
connected my iPad to iTunes yesterday up popped the box asking me if if I
wanted to update it then or later. I chose later purely because I wanted to
download 1 app update first. Lucky!! After I synced that app I then tried to
update the iPad only to be told that I was up-to-date with 9.2.1. I even tried
the check for updates button but still no luck. I thought that later button
must really mean "a lot later”.

Anyway, plugged it into iTunes tonight, got the ‘an update available - download
or download and instal’ message, so hit the download and instal and all went
smoothly. I just spent the time reading through WAMUG mail and finding out
about the iOS 9.3 problems!!!!!! Anyway, my iPad updated and is running well.

Now I’m off to bed for an early start to Rotto with my working iPad on 9.3 iOS.

Cheers all

Pete Smith

iMac 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
4GB 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM