Hi Kaye,

> On 30 Mar 2016, at 3:23 PM, kaye and geoff <k...@kgweb.org.au> wrote:
>
> Hi Ronni,
>
>> ethernet hub: Cisco Linksys SE2800
>> Are the LED (lights) on each port indicating connected?
>
> Connected and active - external indicators are all good
>
> I really think that the different router numbers are a bit of a clue to what
> is happening. Can you tell me where the router numbers come from? Is it the
> Cisco hub? I need to sort out why the other machines on the network have a
> different router number from me; I think that may be crucial.

I agree.
Your Router/Gateway Address is 192.168.0.1

System Preferences  > Network - Advanced > TCP/IP
Configure IPv4: Using DHCP
IPv4 Address: 192.168.0.xx   (this will change automatically because you are
using DHCP)
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
Router: 192.168.0.1 should stay the same

DNS Server should be the same as the Router: 192.168.0.1

Why your setup is not doing this I don’t understand unless it is a different
setup due to the Telstra Dongle & sharing the connection?

> We may just get another modem, but I hate not figuring out what is happening
> and fixing it!
>
> Cheers, K

> Kaye and Geoff
> k...@kgweb.org.au <mailto:k...@kgweb.org.au>

13-inch MacBook Air (April 2014)
1.7GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost to 3.3GHz
8GB 1600MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM
512GB PCIe-based Flash Storage

El Capitan OS X 10.11.4