Hi Ronni
I think I might send him to a data recovery place.
cheers
Blitto

WD My Passport 0820
2 TB

Has lived in his backpack without a protective case apparently!!

Storing videos and files

not journalled
file system - unknown
Capacity - 2TB
Used - 2 TB   !!!!!  (although he claims it had 1.5 TB free)

No eject button on left

First Aid process failed File system verify or repair failed If possible back
up the data on this volume
Operation failed

Rod Blitvich  - Amy & Sam’s Dad
 Good Ideas