I'm having a problem getting messages to properly behave on my daughter's iPad
mini. It has worked well in the past.

I can send her a message from my iPhone (goes blue) and it is received but does
not show as delivered on my iPhone. If sending a message from her iPad, it
seems to process as though sent but is not received by me or others who have
fully operational messages functionality.

I've done a reset, sign out of icloud and back in, checked date and time, find
my iPhone off and back on. She is the only one in my family who doesn't have an
iPhone so it is not connected to a mobile number but I don't think that matters.

Any other clues?

Regards

Pete