Hi John, Do you mean you are sent links to YouTube  videos or the actual
videos? If links, perhaps your friends could let you know how to search for the
videos on the YouTube website for yourself.

Another question, are you normally able to watch videos on YouTube in Safari?
If the ones you are being sent won't play there could be a very good reason.

Cheers, Susan

Sent from my iPad