Australia news
IT’S the best iPhone we have ever created. This is iPhone 7”.
These were the words Apple CEO Tim Cook said to the crowd at the Bill Graham
Civic Centre in San Francisco during the launch of the iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
and second generation Apple Watch.
iPHONE 7 AND iPHONE 7 PLUS
As expected, Apple has ditched the headphone jack on the new iPhone, a move
vice president Phil Schiller attributed to “courage”.
“The courage to move on and do something new that betters all of us,” he said.
While this might sound like a drastic change, there is no need for panic as the
removal of the headphone jack isn’t as horrendous as first expected.
The new devices will offer the ability to connect headphones via the Lightning
port, with a new set of headphones shipping in every box.
Also included in the box will be an adaptor to connect your existing 3.5mm
headphones to Lightning.
In addition to offering Lighting port headphones, Apple has announced AirPod
wireless earbuds.

<http://www.news.com.au/technology/gadgets/mobile-phones/apple-launch-iphone-and-iphone-7-plus/news-story/946dd2a51a448404e0f87616fdd8db8e>

Sent from Ronni's iPad4