do you have NBN to the premises ?
We have NBN to the house via iiNet and it is usually around 23Mbps on a 25Mbps
plan here in Booragoon.
For some reason when streaming overseas TV channels it is often stop-start,
especially in the evening. I have
been told the ISP can “throttle” that type of streaming mode. Anyone has the
same experience ?

Cheers
Walter