Peter

I have an Airport Express which has been exhibited a similar problem over the
last couple of months.  The green light changes to a flashing orange but
everything else behaves normally.  Sometimes I get fed up with it flashing and
reset it by turning it off and then on again but it seems unnecessary.  I am on
ADSL2 not NBN.
I will be interested in other’s comments

Regards

Barry
iMac Retina 5K 27"
Intel Core i5 3.5 GHz