I have paid $30 membership fee per year for 3 years and have never had any
acknowledgment of receipt. Maybe this email will prompt some response or at
least a receipt for the current year’s membership.

Graham Rabe
> On 6 Jan 2017, at 7:59 am, John Thompson <jetj...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>
> I was about to renew my membership but will now wait to see if some changes
> have been made.
>
>> On 6 Jan 2017, at 7:44 AM, Ronda Brown <ro...@mac.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Laura,
>>
>> Was your Bank Transfer to this address?
>> NAME     : Western Australian Macintosh Users Group
>> BSB       : 306-075
>> Account  : 4197787
>>
>> I'm not a  WAMUG committee member, so I can't confirm if there has been a
>> change - but that's the details it has been for years.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Ronni
>>
>> Sent from Ronni's iPad4
>>

>>> On 6 Jan 2017, at 7:06 am, Laura Webb <el...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
>>>
>>> Good morning and New Year greetings to all.
>>>
>>> On 4 January I completed a bank transfer to renew my membership. The $30
>>> has now been returned to my account and a $5 return fee has been charged.
>>>
>>> In all the years I have been a member of WAMUG this has not happened
>>> before. As far as I am aware everything was done as usual. I will not try
>>> that method again and instead will send a cheque to renew my membership.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Laura
>> Settings & Unsubscribe -
>

> John Thompson
> jetj...@optusnet.com.au
> Member# 861

Graham Rabe | Barrister & Solicitor | Commercial Litigation Consultant &
Mediator
Suite 94, 50 St Georges  Terrace, Perth WA 6000
M: +61 417 949 825
E: gra...@rabe.com.au <mailto:gra...@rabe.com.au>
Skype: graham.rabe
Web: www.rabe.com.au <http://www.rabe.com.au/>

This e-mail communication and any attachment is intended only for the addressee
and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential material. If you are not
the addressee or intended recipient of the communication, please notify the
sender immediately by return e-mail. Do not read, copy, print, re-transmit,
store or act in reliance on the communication. Please delete the message and
any attachments permanently from your e-mail system.

The legal privilege and confidentiality attached to this e-mail communication
and any attachment is not waived, lost or destroyed by reason of a mistaken
delivery to you.

Transmission of e-mail communication cannot be guaranteed to be secure, or
error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. To the maximum extent permitted
by the law, the sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in
the contents of this  e-mail communication