Hello Fellow WAMUGgers,

I know it is late notice but just to inform you that our first meeting of 2017
will be running this Tuesday,  7:30 pm at office of Professional Prowest Real
Estate, 175 High Road Willeton. We will be having a demonstration of the new
Mac Book Pro. Ever wondered why you would need a Touch Bar, then pop on down
and see. You may not be

We will also be looking at an app called Duet Display that allows you to use
your your iPad as a second monitor. We will be showing how simple it is to set
up and what peripherals you will need to get going.

Hope to see you there,

Cheers,

Maureen Smith