It isn't eBay placing the adverts you see, is it, Peter?

As for the birth date, I do the same, 1 Jan 1901, it is funny to get Birthday
messages on that day!

Brian Risbey
๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŠ

On 11 Feb 2017, at 20:27, Bill Parker <ren...@westnet.com.au> wrote:

I usually do a complete delete of all history - most days several times.  Is a
losing battle Peter, even with  DDG. I only use Google Scholar.

I have a also Facebook page on which I deliberately give a false date of birth
(makes me 97โ€ฆ!).   This I believe will diminish the ads.

Bill