Here is the attachment to my first message, in pdf format.
For some reason, the pages document does not open from within the Digest.

Robert Mclnnes
e: rmcin...@bigpond.net.au
p: +61 419 995 236 [iPhone 7 iOS 10.2]

On 03 Apr 2017, at 14:32, Robert McInnes <rmcin...@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

"This guide may be useful to WAMUG members...
I have carefully documented the the steps I planned and executed to move my iMac 24 (Early 2009) to my new iMac 27 Retina,
and to prepare my iMac 24 for transfer to a new owner.” and more...

enc: iMac 27 [Setup from iMac24] for New Owner (150520).pdf