Hello fellow WAMUGgers,

        While preparing for the upcoming committee meeting  I was going over
the events of the last month, and realised I had not written to the
list to inform you of the voting at the AGM. Well you know what they
say — “No news is good news”.

        Firstly I want to thank those members who took the time to
‘elect’ our members using the online link. It was great to see the
involvement and also meant the committee was not developing into an
oligarchy. (Though according to Wikipedia such rule by a small number
of people could include “noble leaders.”  Hee! Hee!)

        The committee was unanimously elected and comprises

        Maureen Smith - President

        Peter Botham - Treasurer

        Bernard Barnwell

        Peter Hinchcliffe

        Peter Smith

        During the committee report the following members were mentioned for
their services to WAMUG.

        Ronni Brown for her continued support, and willingness to share her
knowledge on the list. The list would be much smaller if hot for
Ronni. The committee sincerely thanks you.

        Daniel Kerr for everything he does behind the scenes to keep the list
running. Without his expertise I don’t think we would have a list.
  A huge thanks Daniel

        Peter Hinchcliffe for his generosity in sharing so much of his
knowledge at the monthly meetings. The rest of us sit there in awe.
Without him, our Q & A sessions would be primarily Qs!

        Also, Lyn Muir, who stays behind after an 8 hour day and opens the
meeting room at Professional Prowest Real Estate, Riverton for our
monthly meetings. She is always so willing to assist. Many thanks.

        What this year will bring is yet to be discovered but I hope we
continue to assist and support each other so WAMUG thrives.

        Finally, remember, "_I am logged in, therefore I am."_

        Cheers,

        Maureen Smith