Hi Tony,

When you clicked on the link for the PDF file in my first reply email message
it would have taken you to the PDF file and you should have just clicked on
Download to download the Affinity PDF? Not Download Dropbox...

There's nothing you can do to help with my Dropbox space now that you have
already installed the Dropbox application. We both miss out on some extra Free
space as you would have also be given some more MBs Free space ;-))
It's all ok, not a problem.

Sent from Ronni's iPad4