Thank you Ronni

I understand the process of the notification Ronni and enjoy having it. My
question was that the e-mail box and the Password box are on the desktop, but
when I receive the numeric code there is no where to put it. There is no other
box. I am just trying to get to Purchased Apps, Products to hopefully download
Affinity Photo again. It seems as if I am stuck in a loop, e-mail, Password,
done, notified that someone is attempting to log in to my account, allow, up
comes the e-mail box, Password box, my iPhone chimes and there is the numeric
code, but no box on the desktop to put the number into??

Thanks Ronni

Tony

Boddington