Hi everyone

I am getting deaf so I often can't hear the TV, I would like Bluetooth
earphones but then my husband can't hear. I wondered if it is possible to pair
the Apple TV with one of the new Bose mini speakers. High quality sound which
we could have nearby.

If this worked maybe we could get a Bluetooth transmitter to plug into the
sound jack on the TV which does not have Bluetooth.

The Bose specifications say you can pair two speakers for stereo 'party' mode.
Presumably this is achieved by using their App on a separate device and
streaming to the TV so it would not work directly with the Apple TV?

If anyone has experience with this or a solution to using headphones and still
having sound for the rest of the family please let me know. Maybe off-list if
this is too off-topic.

Best wishes from Diana

Sent from my iPad