After many years circumstances have forced me to learn iMovie whIch I am
finding remarkably easy and its is very user friendly.
During this process I have twice had the following disaster whIch caused much
gnashing of teeth and wild wailing.   I believe it happened from pulling
or pasting a title badly or misplaced and the result was the title going
missing and every clip in the rather long movie being reduced to 3secs!
I was lost how to recover other than the brute force bit by bit method!
I was at a loss how to use my usual method of backtracking on Time Machine.
What should I have done?
Severin

             Assoc Prof R Severin Crisp, FAIP, FIP, CPhys
15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia
                  ph (08) 9842 1950 ( Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
        Mob 0484 624 741   mail  to: sevcr...@westnet.com.au
<mailto:sevcr...@westnet.com.au>