I regularly connect my MacAir to my iMac to transfer files - this is a
straightforward convenient process.
Yesterday the connection failed and a new shared item shows on the MacAir.
Information and the icon say it is a PC and its name is “home_network_ga”
Despite shut down of both computers it still shows on the MacAir this morning
with the connection to the iMac being constantly attempted and never getting
there.  Additionally it blocks the Apple TV connecting to my various Music and
Film libraries held in iTunes on the iMac.
What is it and how do I break out???
Severin Crisp

             Assoc Prof R Severin Crisp, FAIP, FIP, CPhys
15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia
                  ph (08) 9842 1950 ( Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
        Mob 0484 624 741   mail  to: sevcr...@westnet.com.au
<mailto:sevcr...@westnet.com.au>