G’day all WAMUGGERS.

Time is passing quickly and if you have been as busy as I have been, it's been
going past at an alarming rate: which is why this email is a tad late in the
scheme of things and I apologise for that.

Anyway, next Tuesday, 3 April 2018 is the Annual General meeting of WAMUG.

Nominations for committee members.

As I said in the last monthly meeting announcement, we are asking for people to
consider coming onto the committee to provide some fresh blood and ideas. It is
not arduous and, although there is a committee meeting every month, it’s OK if
you miss some. In fact, if you can only make every second meeting that would be
OK.

WAMUG really needs your help so please consider giving a little bit of your
time every month or other month. The committee meetings are held on the third
Tuesday of every month at 7.30pm in South Perth. They don’t take long.

All the seats on the committee are up for grabs. They are: President, Vice
President, Secretary and Treasurer (the named positions) and general committee
members.

If you would like to nominate, please send your name to me, Pete Smith, c/
members...@wamug.org.au <mailto:members...@wamug.org.au> . Tell me which
position you would like to nominate for. The four named positions are voted in
individually whilst, unless there are an excessive number of nominations, the
general committee members are voted in en masse.

It is important that the President and Treasurer positions are filled.

Voting.

Voting can be done in a couple of ways. Firstly, by attendance at the AGM.
Secondly, by postal votes. The same as what occurred last year will happen.
Financial members will receive an email with a link to click which will take
them to where they can cast their votes. This email will be sent out on Sunday
night, 1 April 2018.

Financial Members.

Only current financial members are eligible to vote. Memberships are due at the
beginning of each year so, hopefully, you have all renewed your memberships. If
you haven’t, you have a limited time to do so. Any non-financial members will
have their ability to post to the list removed this Sunday also.

If you can’t post to the list, you can’t vote either.

Please do consider helping out and offer a bit of your time as a committee
member to keep WAMUG going on strong.

Regards,

Pete Smith